Commercial Inventory at Freedom Ford of Claypool Hill
As your business expands, you may be forced to face new challenges. When you’ve got a tough job on your hands, you’ll want to make sure that you have the right set of tools to deal with it. When you’re looking to add everything from hardworking trucks to spacious vans to your inventory near Pounding Mill, Richlands, or Tazewell, visit Freedom Ford of Claypool Hill. Here, you’ll find competitive pricing that will help you secure the fleet that you need.
When you’re trying to maximize your profit, you’ll want vehicles that are efficient on the road. Ford offers electric options like the E-Transit, but you’ll also find that other models put out some considerable mileage for the strength that they offer. When you’re considering what to add to your fleet, you’ll want to think about the:
- E-Transit: If you’re running routine trips through the city, you might want to consider an electric option. The E-Transit can help you cut down on your gas bill, as you’ll be able to make the switch to electricity, which is much cheaper.
- Stripped Chassis: This high-strength steel frame is perfect for upfitting, as it’s able to withstand an incredible amount of weight with ease. On top of this, you can expect a 7.3L V8 gas engine to come standard, which can power through any major job.
- E-Series Cutaway: A model like the E-350 is built with strength in mind, as it boasts an available GVWR of 10,050 pounds. With these models, you can get creative.
Amplify Your Business
When you’re looking at customizing your fleet, you’ll want to think about what your business needs. Since there are so many commercial vehicles to choose from, you might be wondering how they can help you achieve your goals.
- Shipping: When you decide to finance something like the Transit, you’ll be able to store an incredible number of products in the back for shipping. This makes it easy to get everything out the door at once, without wasting too much gasoline.
- Hauling: When you’re using something like the F-650, you can expect to haul an insane amount of weight behind you. Whether you’re loading the trailer or you’re throwing things in the bed, you can rest easy knowing that it has the power to trudge on.
- A Custom Job: When you decide to upfit a Chassis Cab, you’ll be able to make sure that it suits your specific needs. Regardless of what the job might call for, you’ll be ready.
Financing Your Fleet
If you’re ready to finance one of these models, visit us at Freedom Ford of Claypool Hill. You can easily call ahead for pricing so that you know exactly how these models will fit into your business’s budget. Once you arrive, you’ll be able to test drive them so that you can make sure they’re the right fit for you. When you want to maximize your profits, the right vehicle can make all the difference, which is why we’re here to connect you with the fleet that will help you get the most out of your blooming business.
When you’re ready to expand your fleet, you’ll want to make sure that you finance with Freedom Ford of Claypool Hill.