Used Inventory at Freedom Ford of Claypool Hill
Not every potential buyer is looking to spend an exorbitant amount of money on their next model. When you’re trying to make sure that you maximize your savings, there’s no better choice than a pre-owned model, as you’ll be able to take advantage of affordable pricing. When you’re near Pounding Mill, Richlands, or Tazewell, visit the lot at Freedom Ford of Claypool Hill, where you’ll find a stocked inventory.
A Vast Pre-Owned Inventory
When you’re in the market for a pre-owned model, you’ll be happy to know that you’ll have plenty of options. Since our used selection features multiple brands, you can venture outside of just Ford models. It’s important to remember that our inventory is constantly rotating, so we may not have every model from a certain brand. When you want to see what we’re currently carrying, you’ll want to check our inventory online or pay us a visit.
- Chevrolet: Since Chevrolet is such a popular brand, we almost always have a few Chevy models in our inventory. You’ll find everything from compact cars to huge trucks.
- Kia: This South Korean brand features a lot of technology in its designs, so you’ll be able to take advantage of a wide slew of systems when you’re behind the wheel, depending on your model.
- Ford: Since we’re a Ford dealership, you can expect to find plenty of new and used Ford models. Ford vehicles are known for their tough durability and reliability, making them a great choice for a family.
If you’re buying a used model, you’ll want to think about all the extra benefits that might come with it.
- Insurance and Depreciation: Buying a used vehicle can help your wallet in ways that you may not have originally considered. You’ll often find that your insurance rates are cheaper when you decide to finance a used model, and since your model has experienced depreciation before, it’ll hold more of its original value over time.
- The Price Tag: When you choose to finance a new model, you’ll be saving a lot of money, as you’ll find competitive pricing that a new model can’t hope to match. This can result in a lower monthly car note, so you’ll be able to put all that extra money toward the things you enjoy. Used models are also easier to research on average, so you’ll better understand what the car can do for you.
Financing Your Next Model
When you’re ready to finance your model, we’ll be here to help you. In the meantime, you may want to consider using some of our online tools.
- Make a Plan: If you’re buying a used model, there’s a good chance that you’re trying to save money. If you want to plan out your budget ahead of time, you’ll want to make sure that you consult our online payment calculator.
- More Savings: If you truly want to maximize your savings, consider trading in your current model. This will help to strengthen your down payment so that you can cut down on your monthly car note.
When you want to make sure that the financing process is simple, you’ll want to head to Freedom Ford of Claypool Hill, where we’re ready to work with you.