Value Your Trade
Value Your Trade at Freedom Ford of Claypool Hill
If you’re looking for a brand-new vehicle, you’ll want to consider trading in your current model. This can significantly expand your budget, and you’ll be able to replace your old model with something that’s new and exciting. If you’re searching for your next vehicle near Tazewell, Pounding Mill, or Richland, stop by Freedom Ford of Claypool Hill, where you’ll be able to browse our expansive lot.
Perks of Trading in Your Vehicle
If you’re looking at your old model and you’re wondering what it can do for you, you’ll want to make sure that you know how a trade-in might affect your purchase.
- An Enhanced Down Payment: When you trade in your model, you can choose to put the funds you earn toward your down payment, which will significantly lower your monthly car note, or open new options.
- Expand Your Budget: With a higher budget, you might be able to afford new vehicles that were originally out of your price range. This can lead to exciting possibilities, as you might be able to finance new, cutting-edge models with your earnings.
- Higher Trims and Better Features: You can also use the funds you earn to afford a higher trim. This gives you access to more features so that you can take advantage of a better infotainment system, a new look, or more safety features depending on what you choose.
Understanding the Private Market
When you’re trying to quickly sell your vehicle, you might be considering the private market. While you’ll find plenty of advantages to selling privately, there are plenty of cons that you’ll want to keep in mind as well.
- Shady Buyers: Not every buyer is honest about what they’re willing to pay, and you may even run into scammers. If you want to avoid haggling, you’ll want to talk to the financing department at Freedom Ford of Claypool Hill.
- Waiting For a Sale: There’s no guarantee that your vehicle will sell quickly when you put it on the market. If you’re hoping to finance a vehicle soon, this might put a dent in that time frame. When you come to the dealership, you’ll be able to take advantage of a quick process.
- Your Own Detailing and Advertising: When you trade your model into the dealership, we can take care of all advertising and detailing. On the private market though, you’ll be responsible for both, which can be time-consuming and expensive.
Why Trade In Your Vehicle to Freedom Ford?
When you trade in your current model, you’ll find that you need something new. Our lot offers a lot of different options, as you’ll find everything from the daunting F-150 to more family-oriented options like the Explorer.
- New Models: When you’re looking for the newest models on the market, you won’t be disappointed with our selection. You’ll find exciting features that are sure to enhance your drive like a sleek infotainment system, and you’ll also find that these models handle extremely well.
- Pre-Owned Models: By trading in your vehicle and opting for a pre-owned model, you’ll see massive savings. This can result in an incredibly low car note that you’ll easily be able to handle month after month.